Monday, April 4, 2011

Change in Venue....On the road to Afghanistan again.....

Your kind host here at US NAVY JEEP will be making less "decisive" posts over the next few weeks.....I am "in transit " as they say.

I am going through an INDOC for new employment in Afghanistan. I have the IPAD with me and some local Wi-Fi where I am but I am unable to gather info and pics like I have over the last year or so....Note to Steve Jobs - I like your product BUT not being able to use some of the Blogspot functions as they aren't accessible via Safari.....Not making me happy....

I will be able to post more regularly once I have got to where I am going to be located and I have passed through the process of getting from here (USA) to there (AFGHN)

Keep checking in and I plan on posting some info as possible......I appreciate your feedback and checking in when you do.

Middleboro Jones on the road and seeing where the next adventure takes me......

No comments: