Tuesday, November 30, 2010

BRAVO ZULU to YOU....US Navy Jeep posts a record month in November....

Bravo Zulu - This is a naval signal, conveyed by flaghoist or voice radio, meaning "well done"; it has also passed into the spoken and written vocabulary....

BRAVO ZULU to you, the readers of this Milblog, as there has been over 5000 pageviews for this Milblog in the month of November...Actually 5,044 pageviews to be precise...

You have my respect, appreciation and humble thanks for taking time to read my words and share in the info I post here.....

-------------------------------------

I'm a big fan of the Sci-Fi genre and Star Wars has a share of great role-models to those who look beyond the special effects to see who the characters really are...

Obi-Wan Kenobi is my personal favorite as his character has the qualities of being honorable and making sure that he leads by example...

One of my favorite lines by Obi-Wan is when he is trying to figure out why Ankin has trouble standing still for even a moment....He surveys his young padawan learner jumping into the fray and mutters, " Always on the move..."

Recently, that seems to be my personal motto.....always on the move....I'll be on the move traveling to NYC on business....

This necessitates not being able to post for the next two days.....sorry about that but duty calls.....

Let's hope the meetings go better for me than they seem to go for Obi-Wan

No comments: