Friday, June 28, 2013

A Work In Progress

Been busy At home and that has made less time for being online.  When I was in Afghanistan, I had some extra time on my hands and that allowed for time to work on the web.

Now that I am home, there are a multitude of items that need my attention.  This keeps me from spending more time online but that is fine.  I will make time to keep this blog updated one way or the other.

One off shoot of the time overseas in Afghanistan is that I will be e-publishing a book on my travels through Afghanistan.  I have quite a few stories to tell ( or retell) as the case may be.  I am working on a title as that will be one of the keys to marketing it online.

More info to come but for now, I am trying to make time to balance home, web, work and other tasks.

As with many other things in my life, it is a "work in progress"

To be continued.....

No comments: