Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lost Bag Blues

I want to tell you a story about the " Lost Baggage Blues"...My sea bag got lost on the way overseas.

I have been trying to locate the lost sea bag which is like telling someone you are looking for a lost needle in a stack of needles......arrrrrrggghhhh. The airline takes the report and you get a lot of "we're sorry" but NO info on when the bag will be returned.....

The bag had all my extra gear in it - extra boots, poly pros, extra sox & underwear, goretex jacket, three extra pairs of jeans, towels, pillow, gloves, winter hat, sheets, etc - All the extras that will make life liveable...I still have the bag that I was living out of but the extras were there to make life in the sandbox livable...

I will have to wait to see what the "Lost Luggage" Gods decide and see if I ever see my sea bag again....

All I can say is "AAAAAARRGGGH"......somehow saying that makes me feel a little better.



No comments: