Sunday, March 28, 2010

SPIN CYCLE


I am really, really, really, really sick of the Media putting our country on SPIN CYCLE.

Sarah Palin hit the nail on the head in her key address to the protest in Nevada:

" When we talk about fighting for our country, let’s clear the air right now about what it is that we’re talking about,” Palin told the crowd in the rally’s keynote address. “We’re not inciting violence. Don’t get sucked into the lame-stream media’s lies about … Americans standing up for freedom as inciting violence. Violence isn’t the answer. It’s a bunch of bunk that the media is trying to feed you.”

While Sarah won't be attending any MENSA meetings anytime soon, the DEMS and their lefty allies were the ones spouting " Protest is Patriotic" for the last 8 years.....funny how their tune has changed.....Bastards.

Leave my freedom alone.....I paid for it in full in service to our country.

Saw a T-shirt that summed it up....It showed a soldier standing in a hot LZ and it said " I know I'm going to Heaven because I have already been to Hell."

No comments: